Attention Feds: Do We Have an App for You
Our very own Chad Baker, Director of Business Development, joined John Gilroy on Federal News Radio 1500am. The segment Gilroy hosts is called Federal Tech Talk, a one hour deep dive on IT trends and challenges facing agencies in the federal government. This episode focused on four different apps that can increase productivity in the fed space. Below is the clip of how CompWALK can be utilized to save time and resources when conducting audits, managing compliance, and monitoring a mobile workforce.
You can find the full-length airing on Federal News Radio’s website, here – Attention Feds: Do We Have an App for You
Field agents, schedulers, OSHA inspectors, mobile workforce managers, auditors, assessors etc.
Born out of the collective need of CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) deemed authorities to investigate clinical laboratories and ensure they are in cooperation with federal regulations for compliance and quality.
What is the Value?
- Accurate data collection
- Consistency in data collected
- Time savings in reporting
- Track incidents to resolution
- Automate scheduling logistics of field workers
- Runs on FedRAMP certified Microsoft Azure
What device can I use it on?
- All iOS Devices – iPhone, iPads, MacBooks etc.
- All Windows Devices – Surface tablets, Microsoft Lumia phones, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, HP Pavilion 2-in-1s (full list)
- All Android Devices – Samsung Galaxy Note5, Nexus 5X, Samsung Galaxy Tab etc.
- Enhanced usability and functionality for mobile devices
Visit www.compwalk.com/wfed to learn more about the benefits of streamlining data collection and automating scheduling operations for feds.